Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FABFITFUN Summer 2013

Fabfitfun has a VIP Box this quarter that is absolutely amazing!  Its packed full of fashion and beauty items that will keep you refreshed this season!  The Fabfitfun box is $49.99/quarter and it promises at least $120 in products, but I have a feeling it will always be so much more, just like this month! This box is still available so hurry before its gone!

 

Just look at this box!  It was filled to the brim with products and every time I reached my hand in all the pretty pink paper, more goodies came out!
 
 Infinity Sun Glow on the Go, 3 oz., Sunless Tanning Spray. $35.00, On Amazon for $29.50.


Orly Neon Orange Nail Polish. $9.00, I will add that I'm not crazy about this color at all, but will probably use it on my toes at some point to try it out.  :-)
 

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towlettes.  $7.00. My husband claimed these for himself for overseas travel this month, so I'm sure they are great, but I'll have to buy my own to try it!

Evian Facial Spray. $8.29.  This is sooo refreshing!  I didn't know what to think at first, but I'm totally bringing this with me on my midwest adventure later this month!

  It Hair Care Surf Spray. $6.99.


 Kind Bar. $1.99. This flavor is fantastic! I haven't seen it anywhere yet, better make a trip to Whole Foods to get more!


Catalina Su Lip Gloss.  $14.  This is such a great product.  Its not sticky and it is the perfect color for any skin tone.  This is also one of Giuliana Rancic's favorite products!


 Now for the big ticket item!  Ivory + Mason Sunnies!  $135.  This style is so darn cute, but unfortunately they don't come close to fitting my face.  However, Ivory + Mason will allow you to exchange them for $10 shipping/handling!  I love love love this idea and its about time a Subscription Box allowed this for variations in big ticket items. You just go to ivorymason.com/fabfitfun and it tells you where to send.  Be sure to shop on their site first to choose your new style and pay close attention to the sizing in the details because some run quite small!

 
Pur~lisse Gentle Soy Milk cleanser.  $36.  This is another great add!  I'm kind of bummed that it was the cleanser and not the moisturier, but my skin is so sensitive that this just might work for me. We will see!

The total for this box is a whopping $250!  That is simply amazing since the box is only $49.99.  I love this subscription box and its closely becoming my new fave.  Be on the look out for a fall box that will most likely contain fitness related items as well since that is one of their website's main focuses and we didn't see anything fitness related in this box!  Is it September yet?!? Go to FABFITFUN's Website now to get on board with the summer box before it's gone for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment