Friday, February 8, 2013

Klutchbox Best of Box Valentine's Day Edition

Klutchclub is a site that sends out monthly boxes of healthy items such as snacks, make up, all natural stress reducers, and items that promote exercise and healthy living.  They have a men's box and a women's box.  

Let me start off by saying that this is not a box that I would normally subscribe to.  However, I got this for shipping only ($8) and it is usually $17 + $8 for shipping (total of $25). The signature box is $10 plus $8 for shipping.  This box contained $100 retail of products.

Click here to sign up!



This box is the size of a shoebox, but it was filled to the brim with items!


I'm not going to go into really thorough detail here, but as you can tell, there are so many things here.  Some of the items include, dry shampoo, eyeliner, lip balm, soap, three different drinks that help calm and soothe.  There was also, mud mask, a hair tie, tea and truvia samples. The hemp hearts are great to sprinkle over a salad.  There were two media items, a calming CD featuring Enya and a sampler from Acacia featuring different work outs to try.   One of the most valuable items is a $50 credit to itrain.  You can download audio workouts to play over your mp3 player.  This sounds like a fun tool that I will try at the gym.  

Overall, for $8.00 the products were worth it.  However, I probably wouldn't buy any of these items on my own.  But, I'm not the target audience.  I like to be healthy, but this isn't my cup of tea!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this box, but they gave me the regular best of box instead (no dry shampoo, eyeliner, lip balm, soap, or feminine item included in my box). I'm so upset, because they didn't even try to fix their mistake. I wish I received this box because it looks waaaaaaaay better than what I got.

    ReplyDelete