Friday, February 8, 2013

Spicy Subscriptions Deluxe Box Review February 2013

***This is a PG review of an adult subscription box.  The content is not lewd, but the products are for adult purposes.***

This is my first Spicy box and I have been looking forward to this box all month!  Its an adult themed box and comes in two different levels.  Premium is $24.95/month and the Deluxe is $34.95/month.

Click here to join! Please enter "seductive1815" as your referral code! 



 Yay!  I was really excited for the Valentine's Day box.  I had high expectations for an adult box on the most romantic of holidays.



 Annoyingly, when I upload it rotates my pictures.  Hopefully as I use this more, I'll figure out all these quirks, until then bear with me! 


 The stated value is $64.99

I immediately look for my Deluxe items as that's for sure the most exciting part!


 Ben Wa Balls!  Yes, these are the same things that were in fifty shades of gray.  I read up on them after seeing them in my box and they are fantastic for strengthening you Kegel muscles which make "everything" so much better!
 

These are the samples that are included in this months box.



Rose petals.  I thought this item was kind of lame as there are hardly enough petals included to make it look like a romantic gesture.  It would look more like someone didn't clean up good enough.  Dona does have other great products though that are worth checking out.  
 

Warming massage pad. This is a very neat item, but it is marketed for a massage tool.  I have two of these that are hand warmers for skiing.  I've seen items like this also sold in malls as heating pads.  You bend the little disk inside and the pack gets immediately hot.  When done, you wrap in a towel and boil for ten minutes or so.  Then you can reuse.  


These are the full size products that are included.  Body icing, coochy spray, and max control.  The body icing is self explanatory, the coochy spray is for use after shaving, and the max control is for men to help prolong their fun.  

I am very pleased with my first box.  I have three more months in my subscription and am unsure if I will continue it beyond that, these next few months will have to really sell me! 

**I just happened to read another review of the Premium box right before I got mine.  I was confused as to why the Premium box reviewed had pretty much the same items that I received.  I wrote to their customer service and had a response within ten minutes.  That's fantastic customer service in my opinion and definitely makes my experience with them so much sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I guess the only difference between the premium and the delixe were the "Max Control" and the "coochy spray" ...doesn't justify the extra mulah...I think the company should only have the least expensive option and keep the quality of that box high like it has been. The $10 dollar-ish difference will make things too complicated.

    ReplyDelete