Thursday, May 30, 2013

BLUUM Let's Make Friends May 2013 Review

 Bluum is a monthly subscription service for babies/toddlers to age 3.  They send lots of goodies based on the theme of your child's developmental stage. This month is "Let's Make Friends".  The cost is $24.95/month and so far has not disappointed.  They had a little difficulty getting the boxes out on time, but aside from a very lengthy trip from NY to CA, my April box is finally here.  Instead of each month being a certain theme for everyone, they assign you a theme based on age.  Last month was "Lil' Artiste".  This really seems to help their boxes cater more directly to the child.  Click HERE to sign up and If you use the link above you automatically get 15 points to put toward a future Bluum Box!


 Nice and full!


Melissa and Doug Shape Puzzle $8.05 on Amazon.  I love that this box had a puzzle in it because I'm trying to fill up my son's puzzle rack.  Definitely a great addition!  


I Can Share pullout book. $7.19.  This is cute and my son loves books so its perfect! I've gotten most of his board books from subscription boxes.  They love to throw them in and we love to receive!


Princess Soft Toys by Melissa and Doug. $10.  This is a little iffy for my son's age (20 months) He gets a lot of stuffed animals and maybe its just him, but he's never really interested in them.  My 9 year old boy, however, loves it.  :-)

More of those darn rice cakes!  I swear if I see ONE MORE package of Happy Family rice cakes in my sub boxes, I'm cancelling them all!  :-)  Kidding, but seriously my LO hates them and we've gotten them in every baby sub box for the past four months.  So over them.  $2.99 and the foaming anti-alcohol hand sanitizer is a good touch.  

Overall, this box doesn't seem to be a good value to me.  It comes in at around $30.  Since I wouldn't have purchased anything from here aside from the puzzle, its really not valuable to me.  But, value is subjective, I hope you enjoyed your Bluum box this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment