Thursday, May 9, 2013

STORK STACK May 2013 review

Stork Stack is a monthly subscription box that is geared toward babies/toddlers from mom's third trimester to babies 3rd birthday.  They curate the boxes based on the age of the child so that the items are always applicable to their development.  There are monthly themes that are followed and this month is "Anniversary" in celebration of their one year anniversary this month. It includes some of their favorite brands from the past year.

I have been receiving the Stork Stack monthly Subscription box for 9 months now and I have never been disappointed.  I have used/gifted everything and I am constantly amazed at the value that is loaded in these boxes.  I have subscribed to Citrus Lane, Petite Box (out of business), and Stork Stack and the Stack is always my favorite.  The box costs $28/month and that includes shipping. Enter code 6251F18B to receive $10 off your subscription.  One of the unique things I love about Stork Stack is that they give back to those in need by donating stacks.  




I always love seeing their signature tissue paper!


Stephen Joseph Baby Bank.  $4.99.  This is super cute.  Its really small for a piggy bank, but it goes well with my LO's room.  


Deep Steep Moisture Stick. $5.95.  I love the way this smells and its so versatile.  It can be used for mom's hands, dry spots and lips.  


Rubbabu Mascot Car.  $11.95.  My LO absolutely loves this car.  So does my husband because the wheels are soft and it won't scratch our coffee table and walls.  :-)


Child's Play International Book.  $4.99.  This book is cute and my son loves books so they're always fun to get in our boxes!


North American Bear Co Two-Dees kitty. $16. I really wish we would've gotten something other than a cat. We aren't cat people ;).  But, its really cute and soft so I guess that's all that really matters!

Total this month was $43.88. Not bad!  But the actual value varies based on what you'll use from the monthly boxes.  And since I'll use it all and was very pleased, I'd say it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment