Wednesday, May 22, 2013

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE May 2013 Review





POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription service that sends out at least $100 in items for $35/month with shipping included.  The idea is to send a must have for fashion, fitness, home, beauty and food.  Although not all of these categories are included every month.  This is my fifth box with them and I absolutely love them. Click HERE to join! Enter code SAVE5PSMH to save $5!

The box looks full this month!  Although I did check out the spoilers, it was still nice to see all the products up close!



The Modern Cocktail Margarita mixers. $9.99.  I haven't tried these yet, but I'm excited!  They have great reviews and look yummy. 


Pacifica Color Quench. $9.00.  I love this item!  I use it daily and the sugared fig is such a perfect neutral color.


Mindy Kaling Question cards.  $14.95.  This is something I may or may not read.  I'm not a huge Mindy fan, but I'll probably get bored one day and open it up.  This is a meh item for me.  


Kooringal hat.  $27.99.  I love this hat!  I will be wearing it a ton this summer!


Beauty Blender and Cleanser set. $23.95.  This is something I will probably use, but I don't wear foundation a lot.  I like that it came with the cleanser and it is definitely a popular product.  I look forward to trying it!


Way Better Snacks, Sweeet Potato Tortilla Chips.  $.99.  These were so good!  They were gone within the day and I love anything made from sweet potatoes!

There was also a Charm and Chain $30 gift card, but since everything on that site is more than $30, I don't really count that toward the amount.  If I have to spend money to get something that I wouldn't normally buy myself, then its not worth it to me.  Also, there was a little popsugar tote bag that you can see in the first picture. I valued that at $5.

Overall, another great box from popsugar!  They were offering 50% off on this box for current subscribers so many got it for a very good deal.  I wish I would've taken advantage of that offer!  Total value was a whopping $121.88 with the charm and chain $30.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment