Thursday, May 2, 2013

PAWALLA MINI Box April 2013 Review

Pawalla is a monthly subscription service for Dogs/Cats.  We ordered the mini box that is $20/month and never includes wet food.  We don't give wet food so we prefer this box!  The regular box is $30/month and always includes some type of dog food.  Plus, our little guy is very sensitive so I don't want a ton of food that we can't use.  Click HERE to pamper your pet!


This month I received a full bag of PB and Berry dog treats, Puppy wipes, Dog Mouth wash, and a tooth saver Chew toy.  Since my dog is only 9 pounds, I wasn't sure that he'd be able to get the ball in his mouth, but he was determined!  He loved the treats and the ball, but we haven't used the wipes and mouth wash.  I was excited about the wipes because we always have to wipe his feet and they can be used for this!  I can't wait to see what next month brings! I also want to give a shout out to their customer service.  I somehow canceled my subscription so I thought I was going to miss this month (even though it was prepaid), but they took care of everything and I had my box just a few short days later!  They responded quickly and were eager to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment