Thursday, May 9, 2013

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE Summer Fun box 2013

The Popsugar Must Have Summer Fun Special Edition is here!  I ordered this a couple months ago and waited patiently.  I will say that I didn't remain spoiler free for this box, so I already knew what would be in it :).  The cost was $100 and it was well worth it!  Popsugar Must Have monthly box is $35 and you can use code GET50 right now for half off. 


I love it when my boxes are full!  This was delivered in a plain brown box with a nice sleek looking inner black box.  Everything inside was wrapped in black tissue paper.


I was looking forward to this!  I love the S'well bottles and have heard such great things.  Its supposed to keep ice cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for 12.  I'll be testing that this summer for sure.  This is a 17 oz. bottle for $35.  They also make larger ones that will accommodate an entire bottle of wine. 


Henri Bendel Jasmine scented candle.  $30.  I was really hoping for a different scent.  Others like the Jasmine, but its too floral and gives me a headache.  I was hoping for anything, but this one!  Oh well, I regifted it to my son's teacher for teacher appreciation week.  :)


Starbucks Via Refreshers. $7.99.  I tried these yesterday and really didn't like it.  It had a weird aftertaste. I might try using less of the packet and see if that helps.  This would be nice to go in my s'well bottle!


Vitabath citrus scrub.  $17.99.  This is a great scrub and it smells so nice!


Sachin and Babi Sarong.  I'm estimating a $50 value.  I can't find this online so it might be a Popsugar Special item.  This is a nice soft material and will be perfect for a summer cover up!


House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses.  $120. This style is Tilda and its from last year, but I don't care.  They're very cute and I will definitely wear them!


One Truffle Classic Clarity.  $38.  This is such a fun bag.  I know it looks a lot like a pencil case, but its perfect for tossing your valuables into your beach bag to keep the water and sand from getting to them, or helping you keep organized.  I love this and will use it!

The total for this box is $300.98.  This box did not disappoint and it will make it so much harder for me to say no to future special edition boxes.  I know people had issues with the winter luxury special edition box, but this one really made up for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment