Thursday, May 2, 2013

GOODIES BOX April 2013 review

The box this month was packed full!  I love it when I get a full box!  Goodies is a monthly food sample subscription box that is actually owned by Walmart.  It is 7/month and that includes shipping.  Its such a cheap box that I couldn't pass it up!  You have to be waitlisted first and wait for an invite code, but its well worth it. My only complaint is that I need more chocolate ;) Click HERE to sign up!




Green Giant Sweet Potato Chips. I know this is a very well known brand, but I loved these!  They tasted kind of like the popchips in the sweet potato flavor, but were much lighter and crispier. 

Celsius Calorie Reducing Energy Drink. I have yet to try this drink because I'm nursing and not sure what it would do to my son! He doesn't need anymore energy!  I'll give this to my husband when he gets home. 


True Bar. I ate this one almost immediately.  It was surprisingly good without all the added ingredients that others put in their products.  Delish!


Zone Perfect bar.  I'm really not a fan of cookie dough so I'll probably give this to my 9 year old since he loves to feel grown up by eating bars.  


Olomomo almonds.  These had my name on them as soon as I saw them in the box.  They were crunchy and delicious!  I loved the nice understated flavors. 


Angie's Sweet and Salty.  I haven't eaten this yet, but its popcorn so you can't really screw that up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment