Friday, April 19, 2013

LOVE WITH FOOD April 2013 Review

Love With Food is a monthly subscription box that sends you unique and new food samples each month.  The cost is $10 with $2 shipping for a total of $12/month.  Also, for every box they send, they donate a meal to a person in need.  I love this philanthropic twist!  Click here to join!  Use code FUNNYFACECRAN (Not 100% that this still works, but I think so) to get your first box FREE! ($2 shipping).


I wasn't sure about this month's box as its "Weird, Wild, & Wonderful Foods" Curated by Andrew Zimmern.  Hmm, my taste buds aren't very adventurous, so I don't know what I'll be eating aside from the Caramels, but here goes!


This is a rub for pork that I'm sure we will use!  The entire box smelled like this when I opened it, it was an interesting yet savory aroma :-)


Sea salt Cocomels.  Yes, Please!  I love sweets, so this is right up my alley.  They are buttery and delicious.  

Smoky Chili and Lime Chick peas.  Not sure about this one, but hubby might like it. 


Lemon Olives, again, not my choice of snack, but I'm going to try this too.  I just hope I make it out alive.  


This is a fun twist on popcorn.  I'm not sure what sorghum grain is, but it has butter on the label, so it can't be all that bad. 


These are little nuggets of sunflower seeds and toasted grains.  I'm intrigued!


This buffalo dip, has my husbands name written all over it.  I'm not much for spicy.  


I somehow made out with two boxes this month, of all the months to get two of, oh well.  Customer service was fantastic and credited me the $12 charge, so next month will probably be fantastic and I'll wish I had two :-)  I was thinking the weird and wild would involve some type of edible bug, but there weren't any legs to be found in this month's box.  I'm a teeny tiny bit disappointed in that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment