Thursday, April 11, 2013

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE April 2013


POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription service that sends out at least $100 in items for $35/month with shipping included.  The idea is to send a must have for fashion, fitness, home, beauty and food.  Although not all of these categories are included every month.  This is my third box with them and I absolutely love them. Click HERE to join! Enter code SAVE5PSMH to save $5!



This month's box was packed! At first glance, I can tell that it was definitely worth the $35 this month!


Popsugar branded Green Garmento Bag.  This is really a versatile laundry bag.  From hanging clothes, to a duffel bag, its perfect. The only problem is that I would be more inclined to use this for Hubby's items, but he won't rock a pink POPSUGAR logo.  :-)  Retail: $9.98 on Amazon.(without logo)


Kai Perfume Oil.  This was the big ticket item this month, but the scent of Gardenia gives me an instant headache.  This went straight to my eBay pile :-)  Retail: $42 on Amazon.


Shashi Bracelet.  Many different colors were given out.  Turquoise, Pewter, Black, and this one is all brown.  I like the Brown/gold combo so I'm sure I will wear this.  I really wish I had gotten Turquoise, but this would've been my 2nd choice.  Retail: $28 on Amazon.
 

Tatcha evening face blotters.  I will definitely use this item during the summer!  Retail $15 on Amazon.


Alter Eco Dark Chocolate/Quinoa Bar.  This was a surprisingly good combo.  The Quinoa added a crunchiness that I love in my chocolate.  Yum!  The coupon for more chocolate is always a bonus.  Retail: $3.50 on Amazon.



Total Retail:  $98.48.  Wow! Another great box from Popsugar!  I absolutely love them and haven't ever been really disappointed.  I can use/regift/sell everything I have gotten from them.  Looking forward to their Summer Special Edition box in Mid-May!





























No comments:

Post a Comment