Friday, April 19, 2013

THE HAPPY TRUNK April 2013 Review

 The Happy Trunk is a monthly craft box sent directly to your child.  They have boxes for kids up to age 12, so that's a nice touch.  My 9 year old usually gets left out of the subscription box world.  Not anymore!  He loves crafts and science so this is right up his alley.  The big kid box only includes two activities since they are more involved.  The boxes are $19.95/month.  I signed up through a plum district special so I received half off a 3 month subscription.  Click HERE to sign up! 

There are only two activities for the older group since they are usually more involved.  This month looks promising with one science project and one craft.  The Craft is Metal tooling art and the science project is collecting solar energy.  I haven't really dug all the way through, but I was really pleased last month and I'm sure this month won't disappoint either!

No comments:

Post a Comment