Thursday, April 4, 2013

STORK STACK April 2013 Review

Stork Stack is a monthly subscription box that is geared toward babies/toddlers from mom's third trimester to babies 3rd birthday.  They curate the boxes based on the age of the child so that the items are always applicable to their development.  There are monthly themes that are followed and this month is "Go Green" in celebration of Earth Day this month. 

I have been receiving the Stork Stack monthly Subscription box for 9 months now and I have never been disappointed.  I have used/gifted everything and I am constantly amazed at the value that is loaded in these boxes.  I have subscribed to Citrus Lane, Petite Box (out of business), and Stork Stack and the Stack is always my favorite.  The box costs $28/month and that includes shipping. Enter code 6251F18B to receive $10 off your subscription.  One of the unique things I love about Stork Stack is that they give back to those in need by donating stacks.  



This month's box was filled to the brim once again.  I love how they always include a toy or two for my son!


Eco Sprout Laundry Detergent Sample, $2.50.  Green Envee Nut free Lotion $22.

Banana Bar $1.25.  This was very interesting.  I received the plain, I know they have milk chocolate and dark chocolate as well.  I wonder if I would have liked them better.  I'm sure, because chocolate makes everything better!  This wasn't terrible, but its one of those things you eat because you know how good it is for you. 


This is a cute little finger puppet by Apple Park.  I am not sure if we will ever use it, but its cute and the packaging makes it a great re-gift.  $12.


Green Toys Stacking cups.  $10.99.  I would have loved to get these if we didn't already get them from Citrus Lane more than a year ago.  I do love Green Toys, but CL has monopolized them so we have almost the entire collection of items.  We don't have the tug boat yet, so that would've been nice to get.  They are a 6m+ toy and I would prefer to get them when my son is as the younger side of the +.  But, at 18 months, these are fun, but now getting a little over them.  Plus, this equals 3 stacking toys in 3 months.  I honestly feel that I'm over all the stacking!

Overall, another great value!  All of these items together equals almost $50.  Stork Stack keeps delivering great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment