Friday, April 19, 2013

SPICY SUBSCRIPTIONS DELUXE April 2013 Review

***This is a PG review of an adult subscription box.  The content is not lewd, but the products are for adult purposes.***

This is my first Spicy box and I have been looking forward to this box all month!  Its an adult themed box and comes in two different levels.  Premium is $24.95/month and the Deluxe is $34.95/month.

Click here to join! Please enter seductive1815 for 5% off!! 



Okay, if you've read my previous reviews on this box, you'll know that I've had issues with them not seeming to be up to value.  But, this month, was finally good enough for me to give a positive review.  :-) The packaging this month was not as nice and the card insert was printed on cheap paper as opposed to the glossy card stock they usually use.  Maybe they're trying to cut corners to make more money, who knows, but this all felt kind of cheap to me, especially considering the types of products.  You want your "personal" items to seem good quality and classy. 


These are the samples that came with this month's box.  Lots of lubricant.  But, at least they're flavored!


Finally a Deluxe item.  I was seriously getting peeved that they weren't sending anything "toy" like.  It was all cheap crap that looked like it was made in a sweat shop with lots of lead and chemicals. I found this on Spencer's for $9.99.


Okay, we get it.  You have some kind of a deal with DONA and we get something new from them in EVERY SINGLE BOX.  I'm sure there are other great products out there we could be trying, but these guys have saturated your boxes.  The massage oil was $9 on amazon. and the bath treatment was $9 as well. 


MORE DONA.  This was $15 on amazon and I could use a good scrub so I'll be more likely to use this.


Overall, I'm more pleased than last two months, but still not worth a continuing subscription. Too much of the same type of product and not enough "flirty" items.  I can go to any grocery store and pick up a scrub, I want items that I can't always just go out and buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment