Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BLUUM February 2013

Bluum used to be a 0-12 month box of deluxe samples, but recently they made the move to include full size products and baby/toddler items for ages 0-3.  They sort of follow the Citrus Lane and Stork Stack model now.  The boxes are themed based on your child's stage.  This box was "Cuddle Time".  Bluum is $24.95/month.  Click HERE to sign up today.  I know that they are now doing and invite instead of direct sign up, so they must be getting a lot of traffic!



The box was jam packed full of items!  I was pleasantly surprised.  This box was for February, but wasn't delivered until March.  Yikes!  I already received my March box, so it looks like they've gotten things back on track.  I received BabySoy socks in green, Dapple dishsoap travel size, a board book that teaches sign language, A Melissa and Doug grapple toy, and the items pictured below.  I initially wondered what "cuddle Time" had to do with a 17 month old that wants nothing to do with sitting still. 


Totlogic is a great company with good smelling baby products.  This will definitely get used! Retail $15

Baby Soy socks in green.  Retail $3.50.  Socks are socks in my opinion as I'm not huge on the soy bandwagon, but they seem good quality. 

Melissa and Doug Grasping toy.  Retail $8.  This is a fun toy that my toddler seems to like. Nice and colorful and fun to twist.  


 Dapple dish soap and a natural flu remedy.  These products are a plus.  I like the dapple dish soap and although I already have a ton, its nice to get this product out to the public as its something anyone could use.  The flu remedy is also a plus because the whole family can use it. Retail $7.50 and $3.50.


I love Babyganics products.  I already have this lip balm, but with summer coming up, I could use another! $1.50.

This is such a cute book.  It teaches the signs a long with the words so its a fun teaching tool as well.   $5.00.


A few little extras.  A coupon for totlogic and a sample as well as a coupon for Boiron. 

This little guy had me stumped since the box was for an older child.  I already have this same one from another subscription box sent when he was 4 months old (more appropriate). However, I gifted this to my niece so everyone wins!  Retail, $12.

Overall, this box was such a great value.  A total of $56 in products!  It was definitely worth the wait and I will look forward for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment