Thursday, March 14, 2013

LOVE WITH FOOD March 2013

Love With Food is a monthly subscription box that sends you unique and new food samples each month.  The cost is $10 with $2 shipping for a total of $12/month.  Also, for every box they send, they donate a meal to a person in need.  I love this philanthropic twist!  Click here to join!  Use code FUNNYFACECRAN to get your first box FREE! ($2 shipping).


 I was pleasantly surprised to see that the box (although smallish) was filled to the brim!  There were so many goodies that I couldn't take it all in at one glance.  Each item I pulled out was better than the last!

 The card included was very informative!


The sample on top is for orange chocolate green tea.  I haven't tried this yet, but I'm sure it will be a different taste and that's something to look forward to.  


 Chocwasabi, chocolate covered Wasabi Peas!  This is for sure a twist.  I'm not sure if this is my thing, because Wasabi is just too spicy for me.  I tried to get my husband to eat them, but no go! 


The Pretzels were delicious and its a plus that they're gluten free.  The Ola Granola was also good and I ate it in place of my usual granola in the morning.  


This is my favorite item!  So delicious!  Consistency of Pirate's Booty popcorn, but flavored perfectly!  


My son drank this and said it was just lemonade. haha.  I don't know what he was expecting. 


Another kid friendly item that my son ate.  He loves fruit and sweet things so this was right up his alley.  

Overall, I loved this box!  Every item was good and will be eaten (as soon as I can talk hubby into chocolate covered wasabi peas)  There was also a Chocolate covered fortune cookie, but I'm not sure where the picture is.  It was delicious as well.  A fortune cookie covered in dark chocolate!  For the price and the value, this box can't be beat. Plus, knowing that your purchase goes to helping others is food for the conscience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment