Friday, March 8, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription service that sends out at least $100 in items for $35/month with shipping included.  The idea is to send a must have for fashion, fitness, home, beauty and food.  Although not all of these categories are included every month.  This is my third box with them and I absolutely love them. Click here to join! Enter code SAVE5PSMH to save $5! 
 

The New Black nail polish duo in "Pardon my French".  I love these colors!  Very much something I would wear so I was pleased.  Retail $10.


I was happy that I got the delicate wash as others have gotten cashmere and I don't own any.  this is something I will definitely use, but would never buy myself.  $19.


Sweater saver.  Such a great product to include.  I never knew that had something like this and I will totally use this.  $6.

This Corkatoo is freaking awesome.  I absolutely love it and will make sure this is my new go to piece for company.  $15.

Buxom mascara.  This is the new sculpting lash mascara.  I love Buxom, so I will for sure use this.  Phew, so far so good, PS!!!  $19.00  There's also a coupon for a free deluxe sample of their Buxom lip gloss for Sephora.  A nice little bonus!

Heather Belle Necklace.  Many have commented on various boards that they don't like the style of this, but I love it.  It is a long necklace and I believe it was specially made for PopSugar.  Having something unique is always a plus.  I love that PS does this!  $75-85.  

I am so happy with this months box.  I didn't get the fashion tape that others got and I think this was just left out.  I won't complain this month since I complained last month (still unresolved).  its not a big deal! 

1 comment:

  1. I think the fashion tape was just a sample, though! Might be why boxes were different weights. I don't think you missed out on much! :p

    ReplyDelete