Friday, March 8, 2013

FANCY BOX February 2013

The Fancy subscription box is a monthly curated box of the most popular items on TheFancy.com.  This was a fun little first time experience, but with the price going up after their launch, I don't think its worth the $45 I paid.  You can choose which categories you want to be included in, but I don't think they really adhere to these because the items I got were more than just Home, Women's and Children. Click here to sign up!



The Invisible Man Journal.  I gave this item to my brother.  Its a journal where the lines are basically the book written in a tiny font.  Its a pretty neat idea and is published by outofprintclothing.com. 


Chunky Brown infinity scarf.  This is a really cute and warm scarf that I've already worn a few times.  Its a nice color that can be worn with many things.  However, I live in CA and its already spring here, so I doubt I get much use out of this in the near future. 

These are fish ice cube trays.  Kind of cute, but I doubt I'll use them!

Pop Bars,  Ahhmazing!  I got two of these in my January PopSugar box and I melted them in milk for a creamy delicious hot chocolate. 

Again, I gave this to my brother.  It looks really neat, but I don't have a lot of use for this type of product.  It definitely added to the value though.  This was also included in the Ashton Kutcher box. 

This is a home made cookie stamp.  Again, very cute and eclectic, but I don't have much use for it. 

Overall, this box is worth the monthly charge value wise, but if you're like me and don't collect a bunch of random things, you have no room for this added household clutter.  I think I'm just not their target demographic. :-)  I do think this box is great for those that have time to make special ice cubes and cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment