Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CITRUS LANE March 2013

Citrus Lane is a baby-toddler subscription service that sends out 4-6 baby friendly items each month.  The boxes start at $25/month with shipping included.  Click here to sign up and receive $10 off your first order!  The items are curated based on your child's age.  They anticipate what will be coming up next to make sure that you have what you need!  They used to do Theme's, but starting this month, they are not doing them anymore. This box is based on my son's age, 17 months. 



The Box usually has bright yellow tissue paper, but this month's was so full that it didn't need it!  



I was so happy to see this Cloud B scented pillow!  It has a lavender pouch to help little one's get to sleep!
Cloud B has great products.  This retails for $26, but you can buy it on Amazon for $12.  


This puzzle is so cute and easy for toddler fingers.  Retails for $7.


Also included was $20 off justfab.com, nurture me packets, and tattoos from wee gallery.  I was impressed with the value until I saw that the pillow is 50% off. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw what a cute box. I was one day late for receiving this months' box...can't wait to get my first one seems like they are always good.

    ReplyDelete