Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BLUUM March 2013 Review

 Bluum is a monthly subscription service for babies/toddlers to age 3.  They send lots of goodies based on the theme of your child's developmental stage. This month is "Fine Dining".  The cost is $24.95/month and was a great deal last month.  So far March is looking good!  Click HERE to sign up and automatically get 15 bonus points!


 Lots of goodies this month as well!!!! 


 Petite Frites Bib.  I love this brand and have another bib from them, however, my son is a BOY and I got a pink bib!  Fail! Retail $10.



Boogie wipes are always good to have around.  $4.00.


Baby Ecos Laundry detergent travel size.  I've never used this brand, but again, you can always use laundry detergent!  I'll have to do some research to see if it can be used on cloth.  


Sippigrip 2 pack.  $12. These are nice to have.  I've never used a sippy leash before, but I guess I'll start now!


Crocodile Creek Placemat.  This is cute for fine dining, but I can't get it to lay flat for the life of me!  Hopefully, it'll settle into shape soon!   $6.


Fresh baby food pyramid divider plate $8.  This is cute because it shows portions.  I love this idea and hope my little one starts eating solid food soon so I can try it out!

I also received Happy Baby yogis.  These are similar to the gerber yogurt melts, but organic.  I love the Happy brand and so does my son!

Overall, good value compared to what you paid for the month.  $45 isn't bad!  I did like all of the items and will use them. I will gift the pink bib to my niece again. She keeps getting my leftovers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment