Friday, March 8, 2013

SPICY SUBSCRIPTIONS March 2013

***This is a PG review of an adult subscription box.  The content is not lewd, but the products are for adult purposes.***

This is my first Spicy box and I have been looking forward to this box all month!  Its an adult themed box and comes in two different levels.  Premium is $24.95/month and the Deluxe is $34.95/month.

Click here to join! Please enter seductive1815 for 5% off!! 

This box upon first look looks great!


And then, I dig deeper.   This crazy girl spray looks promising.  Its a pheremone spray that is supposed to enhance attraction.  The smell is a little too fragrant for me, and my husband sneezed the first time he smelled it.  So much for pheremones! This retails for $20.


 Again, there is more product.  This one is a shimmery dust that retails for $15.  If I were to dress up this might be something I use, but probably not enough to where I'd buy it for myself so this is nice to have. 


Ok, again, here's me getting lippy.  This is supposed to be my DELUXE product?!?  I pay more for my box to get the deluxe and I get a chintzy product that feels so cheap I wouldn't want to use it anywhere on me.  SO completely LAME!!!  This retails on amazon for $10 bucks.



Samples.

This is a tongue attachment.  I think you can get the hint.  This is around $2.50 on amazon.  Again, LAME!!!!

Overall, I am very very unhappy with my DELUXE box.  Keep in mind, this is supposed to be better than the premium, yet I keep getting crap.  I have written to them, but I have yet to receive a response and they didn't even put in a product card for me to see if maybe they forgot something.  I don't think so, I think this is what they call DELUXE.  So weird that I can almost guarantee that except for maybe a full size product, this will be EXACTLY what they get in the cheaper, premium box. I am unhappy and no one can help me.  The retail of this box is only carried by the nasty smelling pheremone spray.  So, I paid $35 for a DELUXE box and received very very cheap products.  I think if the bullet would have been better quality then I would have been happier.  It barely even works.  I would cancel and go with luvmybox if I didn't already pay for 4 months.  Save your money and go with a company that doesn't give you cheap products. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw sorry you were disappointed. I don't know, your box looks fun but I'm new to this stuff so idk. I did figure that the value of the less expensive box would be better though because it's not enough of a price difference for them to provide "great" stuff...I really like the premium boxes. If they don't make things right maybe you should downgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you!!! Luvmybox is looking better and better!!!! Spicy keeps advertising lelo yet were are they? It seems to me the samples are just the same things over and over.....

    ReplyDelete