Friday, March 8, 2013

STORK STACK March 2013

Stork Stack is a monthly subscription box that is geared toward babies/toddlers from mom's third trimester to babies 3rd birthday.  They curate the boxes based on the age of the child so that the items are always applicable to their development.  There are monthly themes that are followed and this month is "Colors and Shapes". 

I have been receiving the Stork Stack monthly Subscription box for 8 months now and I have never been disappointed.  I have used/gifted everything and I am constantly amazed at the value that is loaded in these boxes.  I have subscribed to Citrus Lane, Petite Box (out of business), and Stork Stack and the Stack is always my favorite.  The box costs $28/month and that includes shipping.  One of the unique things I love about Stork Stack is that they give back to those in need by donating stacks.  




Another loaded box from them!  I get so excited when I open the box and its filled to the brim with fun items :-)


P'Kolino Plump.  This item retails for $29.99, so already worth the monthly fee.  This is so cute and has lots of different ways to put him together.  It has felt inserts to make legs, arms, hats and other goofy things.  I love this item. 


A fun little treat for moms.  I didn't care much for it, but it was a healthy(ish) snack so I enjoyed it. :-)


Weleda is such a good company and they make great products.  I'm sure this Diaper Care cream is no exception.  Retails for $7.99. 


I love the idea of this company.  I have gotten many things from them in other subscription boxes, but I have never used it.  I keep forgetting. Now that I have so much of it, I don't think I'll be able to forget.  Its all natural and non-toxic made from fruits and veggies.  Retail $35 for 5 of them.  

Overall, I'm impressed once again with Stork Stack.  They have great customer service and fantastic products.  






No comments:

Post a Comment